We updated the Universal Relay Boilerplate to allow the use of databases other than Cassandra.
- Windows compatibility has been added to the basic build scripts.
- React Native dependencies have been moved to dependencies instead of development dependencies to enable the use of
- React has been downgraded to version 15.2.1 in order to lower the huge amount of warnings occurring in React Native.
- Express Cassandra has been upgraded in order to use the newly introduced support for migrations.
- All support for Cassandra has been moved into a separate unit, and URB in itself does not depend on Cassandra any more. It is possible to write units for supporting other databases.
- Bug fixes.
The same changes have been implemented in Rebar.