We updated the Universal Relay Boilerplate to use ORM for Cassandra schema creation and persist the logged in user in the React Native client.
react-native-swipeouthas been duplicated within the repository in order to comply with the changes in importing for React 0.26 and later.
- Scenes are now wrapped in Relay containers which support parameters by defining custom routes.
- The navigation drawer is also wrapped in a Relay container which allows to display user-specific information, for instance user name.
express-cassandraORM is used instead of CQL scripts for creating the schema in Cassandra.
- In the React Native client when the user is logged in, the information is persisted in the keychain.
- Upon successful login, the user it transferred to a scene specified in configuration
- When the application is loaded with persisted user information, the default screen is specified in the route configuration.
- Log out screen is added to the React Native client.
- React has been upgraded to version 15.3.0.
- Material-UI has been upgraded to version 0.15.3.
- React Native has been upgraded to version 0.30.0.
- Bug fixes.
The same changes have been implemented in Rebar.