- Revamped user interface. The user interface is largely modeled after the Material-UI documentation site with several changes accounting for the boilerplate architecture and server rendering requirements.
- The documentation has been improved and clear distinction is being made between the Universal Relay Boilerplate and Rebar functionality.
- Hooks for additional authentication methods are added.
- Linting npm script is added and multiple lining issues are resolved.
update-ipscript is made to be more flexible.
- React Native 0.26 is used and the React native examples are now operational.
- Multiple settings for the boilerplate are moved to a configuration folder.
Social Login for Rebar
The Rebar starter kit has been updated with all the changes to Universal Relay Boilerplate above. A new unit for allowing logging in using social networks is added. It allows logging in to social networks from the login screen:
For more details review the Social Login Unit documentation.