We have updated the Starter Kit with React Native To Do example and better user management.
- Added To Do example to React Native application.
- Module dependencies have been updated.
- The change password screen has been modified to display password strength, require entry of current password, and return information whether changing the password has been successful or not.
- One second delay has been added to both log in and change password screens to impede brute force attacks.
- Dependencies have been updated to current release versions.
user-managementhas been moved to
urb-account-managementand the internal structure has been modified to match that of other units.
- GraphQL errors are logged to Winston.
- Added credit card icons example.
- Added more country flags.