In the 1.0.0 revision of the Starter Kit we finished re-organizing the folder structure. Security has been overhauled making the server less susceptible to attacks. React Native boilerplate has been added also.
Other changes include:
- Folder structure it is now flatter and simpler. Folders containing only one file being removed and the file moved to upper folder.
- The naming and location of the different components of the GrpahQL schema have been made more consistent.
- Viewer field and mutation includes have been moved into their respective units.
- Theming has been updated and two themes are provided as examples
- Local schema network layer is used for the server rendering improving both security and performance.
- Time management functions have been re-written to avoid DST issues.
- Switching between in-memory and Cassandra persistence is implemented with a setting instead of having to change the source code.
- All log messages are now passed to Winston.
- Several bugs related to data loader and data retrieval have been fixed.
- Self introspection query has been added to the GraphiQL examples.
- ESLint has been added to the project.
- ToDo indicator has been moved into a separate component in the ToDo unit.
The release is available on GitHub.